Ab Separation Rehab ® *located in Orinda, CA:
providing services to Lamorinda, Walnut Creek, Berkeley and Northern CA, able to travel to Southern CA
Contact Information: 415-850-4065, firstname.lastname@example.org
Flatten your Belly and Take Inches off your Waist!!!
Specializing in the Tupler Technique® - the only research based exercise program that is proven in treating and reducing a diastasis.
Training will generally consist of 3 sessions over a 6-week period for a total of 7 training hours. The 3 sessions will either be done in a Private, Small Group (max 3 people) or Group Workshop (5-10 people) setting. The sessions will occur at the beginning of week 1 (1.5-3hrs depending on the size of your group), the end of week 3 (2hr) and the end of week 6 (2hr). If you choose to do the private sessions, you will have more flexibility with scheduling sessions.
Single private sessions are also offered: Cost: 60 min - $100; 90 min - $150
Seminars will be offered for certain programs and for those who just want the first session of the workshop. The length of the Seminar is 2.5-3 hours.
MALE AND FEMALE CLIENTS – ANY AGE!!
Diastasis Rehab Lose Your Mummy Tummy®/ Diastasis Rehab Say Goodbye to Your Gut, Guys®
You will learn:
- Close a Diastasis, flatten your belly and shrink the waistline
- How to do the exercises properly
- Get up and down correctly
- Incorporate the Tupler Technique® into a workout
- How to check yourself for a Diastasis
The 6 week program will be broken into 3 sessions and structured as follows:
•Beg Week 1 – 1st meeting (diastasis check, splinting, anatomy and learn the 4 steps of the Tupler Technique® ) •Week 1-3 - I’ll be accessible by phone, email or Skype/iChat for support •End of Week 3 – 2nd meeting (diastasis check, progression of seated exercises, double splinting and headlifts) •Week 4-6 - I’ll be accessible by phone, email or Skype/iChat for support •End of Week 6 – 3rd meeting (diastasis check, incorporating the Tupler Technique® into a total body workout)
PRENATAL - Tupler Technique® Perfect Pushing®
This 3-hour seminar teaches the Tupler Technique® in preparation for the second phase of labor. The class is for women in all stages of pregnancy, whether it is your 1st or 4th!!
You will learn:
- How to strengthen the muscles you need for labor
- How to effectively activate or relax those muscles during labor
- How to push effectively in the 2nd stage of labor
- How to keep your diastasis from becoming larger throughout the pregnancy and especially during labor and delivery
PRE/POST SURGERY - Tupler Technique® Ab Rehab®
The purpose of this 3-hour seminar is to:
•Prevent the occurrence or recurrence of a diastasis recti or hernia •Turn your belly button from an outie to an innie again. (healing a diastasis helps heal an umbilical hernia, if you repair the umbilical hernia without healing the connective tissue the hernia will reoccur) •Maintain the integrity of the surgical sutures after abdominal surgery •Strengthen and re-educate the abdominal muscles prior to surgery so you know how to use them correctly postop.
You will learn:
- The 4 steps of the Tupler Technique®
- Breathing and coughing correctly
- Getting in and out of bed correctly
- Going to the bathroom correctly
- Standing up and sitting down correctly
- Strengthening abdominals correctly
•Group Workshop Package (8-10 people): includes 3 sessions (7 training hours) splint, dvd, and guidebook: $285 •Seminar (1st session of the Workshop): $75 •Small Group Format (max 3 people): 3 sessions (7 training hours) splint, dvd, guidebook for a total of: $350 •Private: 3 sessions (7 training hours) splint, dvd, guidebook for a total of: $450
• 30/60/90 minute Private Sessions: 30 minutes - $50; 60 minutes - $100; 90 minutes - $150
•15 minute Consultation and Diastasis Check: $25 (waved if you sign up for any training sessions)
FORM YOUR OWN GROUP – Discounts!
If you wish to form and/or host your own group for any of the programs, you will receive a 10% discount off any of the training packages.
DO IT YOURSELF
Order Products to start the program on your own
Click on Class Schedule directly above for schedule or contact Cheryl@abseparationrehab.com to schedule any training session
Refunds will only be given on cancellations up to 1-week prior to the class
•Cancellations after 1-week prior to the class will not be refunded, but under special circumstances may be credited toward a future session
• If enrolled in a current workshop and you must miss a 2nd or 3rd session, makeups will be given based on availability of workshops. If you are not able to join another workshop and a special session is needed, then you will be charged an additional $40/makeup session • A minimum of 5 participants is needed for a workshop to be held. In the event that the class is not large enough it will be rescheduled for a later date
• Private training sessions may be canceled/rescheduled up to 24 hours in advance