Ab Separation Rehab ® *located in Orinda, CA:
providing services to Lamorinda, Walnut Creek, Berkeley and Northern CA, able to travel to Southern CA
Contact Information: 415-850-4065, firstname.lastname@example.org
Flatten your Belly and Take Inches off your Waist!!!
Specializing in the Tupler Technique® - the only research based exercise program that is proven in treating and reducing a diastasis.
Diastasis Recti is a Separation of the Rectus Abdominus or Outermost Abdominal Muscles. It is caused by force or pressure on the connective tissue that joins the rectus abdominus muscles.
Cheryl specializes in working with Females and Males of any age who have a Diastasis Recti or have undergone surgery to repair a Diastasis due to:
- past, previous, or current pregnancy
- excess weight around the abdomen
- performing exercises and simple activities of daily living incorrectly
Closing a Diastasis is all about healing the Connective Tissue that joins the Outermost Abdominal Muscles or the Rectus Abdominus. Using the Tupler Technique®, the only research based program for treatment of Diastasis Recti, she will teach you the skills to close a diastasis and keep it closed for the rest of your life. Learning the Tupler Technique will positively change your life forever.
Cheryl resides in the San Francisco East Bay and is the only licensed Instructor of the Tupler Technique in the State of California.
Are you a Male or Female and have a Belly that will not disappear...
- Regardless of the amount and type of cardio or exercise classes you do?
- No matter how long you hold your plank?
- Regardless of the amount of crunches you attempt?
- No matter how many "core exercises" you have tried?
Do you suffer from:
- Occasional leakage of urine when you cough, sneeze or exercise? (this can also help: http://www.gyneflex.com/)
- Poor posture due to a weak center or core?
- An "Outie" belly button that used to be an "Innie"?
- Gained a significant amount of weight around your stomach?
- Been pregnant at any point in your life?
- Been mistaken as still pregnant?
- Been pregnant more than once and with each pregnancy your belly gets bigger and bigger?
- Decided to undergo or considered abdominal surgery? (we can help you prepare)
- Undergone abdominal surgery? (we can help you recover so you maintain the integrity of the surgery and stitching)
Picture of Diastasis Recti prior to using the Tupler Technique®
Picture of a closed Rectus Abdominus after using the Tupler Technique®
What is an Ab Separation?
If you answer YES to any questions below, you may suffer from Diastasis Recti:
How Ab Separation Rehab can help?
Cheryl Williams Bjornson,
Diastasis Recti Rehab Specialist,
Certified Personal Trainer & Licensed provider of The Tupler Technique®
The outermost abdominal muscles are the support system for your back and organs. When the muscle separates, the connective tissue stretches sideways, which weakens the support for your back and organs because they are now supported by the connective tissue and not your muscles.
How do I check for a Diastasis?
Please click here to learn how to check your own belly for Diastasis Recti
$20 off old model splints and LYMT Pkg2. Visit my Store to purchase